How to Download Hike Messenger for PC (Windows 7/8) :
Hike Messenger, formalized as the hike is a feature-packed messaging app and an instant messaging for smartphones which utilize the internet for communication. Hike was launched on 12 December 2012. Hike attained 15 million users in February 2014 and raised $14 million for its development. By August 2014, Hike hit 35 million users and raised another big round of funding – $65 million. In 2015, Hike launched the “Great Indian Sticker Challenge” to summon designers to design new stickers. As per the then communication statistics on Hike, 30% of the traffic comes from stickers. You can search as Free Download and Install Hike for Pc or Laptop,Hike Messenger for Windows 10, Windows 7/8/8.1/Xp, Mac Os, How to use hike for PC, Hike android, Hike for Laptop, Hike for Pc, Hike for Windows, Hike Messenger, Hike On Pc/Laptop.
Hike Messenger for PC Download
Apart from a basic social messaging medium like photos, videos, and audio files, Hike allows users to use a special feature used to ping the receiver called as “nudge”. In addition to that, the Hike application supports chat themes, graphical stickers, PDF files and Office Files. It also allows users to hide individual and group chats providing extended privacy by using an additional lock code for the hidden chats. In January 2015, Hike messenger introduced a free voice calling feature for their users over 2G, 3G, and Wi-Fi all around the world in over 200 countries. In September 2015, hike launched free group calls in line for 100 people in a conference call. During the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, Hike collaborated with CricBuzz (a featured Cricket app) to keep their Android users to get the latest news, updates and even about world cup scores during matches. In addition to text messaging, users can send each other graphical stickers, emoticons, images, videos, audios, files, voice messages, contacts, and user location. Messages are stored locally in the user’s device and the data is not backed-up to Hike’s server. The only drawback to this Hike messenger app is the tiny screens. Even with today’s large screen smartphones, it can still be difficult to read the tiny text on your screen.
How to Download Hike Messenger for PC
Getting ready to use Hike Messenger on PC is quick and easy. By downloading the free Bluestacks Android Emulator for your computer PC, you can easily use Hike Messenger on PC and begin your precious conversation with millions of new friends. Instead of touching your screen and accidentally hitting the wrong conversations or stickers, you can make use of your mouse to easily navigate through conversations, calls, contacts and more. The added convenience of using your computer’s keyboard when you download Hike Messenger on PC makes typing a pushover. Talk as fast as your hand can type.
Here are some simple and convenient steps for the installation of Hike for PC
Hike android, Hike for Laptop, Hike for Pc, Hike for Windows, Hike Messenger, Hike On Pc/Laptop, how to use hike messenger in pc , hike messenger download
- àThe first step is to download the Bluestacks Android Emulator. The app is free to download and only takes a few seconds.
- àOnce you select your operating system, the rest of the process is pretty automatic. After completion of the installation of Bluestacks, use the search button to locate Hike Messenger in the Google Play store.
- àHike Messenger is much like other social messenger apps, but with many added features.
- àAfter signing up, you will begin to see many of features in action. Your messages can include PDF files, stickers, audio, video and more. There is also free calling to hundreds of countries, all of which can be done from the comfort and convenience of your home computer.
Hike messenger for PC without BLUESTACKS
- àSteady internet for better call quality.
- àNo need of using priced mobile data plan.
- àSpecial hidden mode for private chats.
- àChange chat themes and colors for a personalized experience.
- àDecrease eyestrain from reading tiny text.
- àFree calling to hundreds of countries.
Hike Direct, a feature that allows users to share messages and files without any kind of data charges within a radius of 100 meters through Wi-Fi Direct, was made available on Oct 2015. It created a great hype and made many users use this application.